Tuesday, November 27, 2007

CNN YouTube Republican Debate: What will they ask

One of the best stories of today's Republican debate on CNN is what questions will CNN choose. The questions do come from the public, but they will be picked out by a panel now doubt. So in a GOP primary, will they reflect republican issues, or will they be driven by a progressive agenda?

I think it is safe to say we will get a solid dose of global warming questions that assume it as a fact. I have no doubt we will get at least one question vilifying George Bush and "his war". But will they get illegal immigration, border security, and pork barrel spending covered?

I predict at least 20 minutes of horse race questions. Completely useless items about why you are gaining, losing, or not showing up in the polls. I will say this, I am very excited to see the candidates show their stuff and I hope to be won over by someone. Anyone...

Any predictions?

No comments:

Republican Party Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory